Giant Tyres offers the most comprehensive range of services in the OTR industry. This includes:
- On site tyre servicing–all servicing performed by experienced, accredited personnel
- Tyre sales– ranging from light truck to 63” Giant OTR tyres
- Large mining, fleet or national procurement options
- Comprehensive OTR tyre repairs—performed to Australian Standards
- Tyre re-lugging utilising Premium Toyo rubber in a variety of compounds. Site specific patterns are available at standard pricing.
- On site consultations/audits including: tyre maintenance, site condition assessment including hazardous conditions or procedures, tyre performance evaluation, load and haulage assessment, rim/wheel testing procedures, and essential TKPH and weight assessment (relevant to assess tyre heat generation). These consultations/audits are forwarded to site management with suggestions that assist in lowering tyre-related expenditure and minimise exposure to industrial incidents.
- Project management
- Long term hire of equipment/personnel for major infrastructure projects.
- Tyre protection chains: Sales and Service of premium Rud Chains
- Wheel/rim crack testing: Non-destructive ultrasonic and magnetic particle testing
- Wheel/rim supply and manufacture
- Tyre disposal
- Huge range of tyre consumables and accessories including valves, tyre repair products, tubes and flaps, tyre additives and rust inhibitors, nitrogen inflation, tyre lubricants, tyre servicing equipment, correct inflation placards
- Tyre awareness courses including correct on-site inflation procedures, in-house tyre inspections and techniques to reduce excessive tyre wear or damage.
- In cab tyre-pressure monitoring systems
Contact Giant Tyres today via Email or phone us on 1300 494 408